When was the last timey you navigated to page two of search results to find a product or service? You likely have not needed to visit page two because you have always found an adequate result on the first page, and this is why ranking there is so important for any business.
If you’re not appearing on the first page of search results for the key terms associated with your products and/or services, you’re basically invisible to a huge portion of your potential audience. In order to make sure you don’t miss out and fall behind your competitors, you’ll need a professional SEO strategy in place.
This is where we come in.
In order to boost your website to page #1, we need to:
- Perform research and analysis on your website, your competitor’s websites and the industry you are in.
- Adhere to Google’s guidelines on ethical optimisation strategy.
- Research and select the top keywords used by the audience you want to reach.
- Begin optimising your website with your chosen keywords, making it functional and making sure it has a good user experience. This is known as On-page optimisation.
- We then engage in ethical link building strategies each month that promote and maintain your websites’ Google ranking. This is known as Off-page optimisation.